Wrote it, but completely forgot to put it up!! ><
After the long, arduous (well, not really, it was pretty chilled out to be fair!) road to the end of the term, we can finally say we did it! :)
We spent a lot of time on that project, each doing what we did best, or at least to the best of our abilities if we had no idea how.
If anything, I wish we could have had a little more organisation between us. We didn't do badly, but at times, we were all over the place. :)
I would have liked to make the scene bigger, but smaller is best, when you can detail it correctly.
Even though we couldn't get a final render done, which is still really rather annoying, we have a playblast. We tried to home render all our final scenes, but for some reason, even though the whole project folder was taken, some textures were missing. Despite being inside the folder, in the correct places. We will probably attempt ti figure it out over the time off, and hopefully come up with a full render, just for our own benefit. :)
I'm not sure what else to say, except that I'm really proud of my team, and that we all pulled through in the end. ^^